We at EP Event Group are committed to providing the highest level of professional DJ services for your events. However, we understand that circumstances may arise leading to the need for cancellation or termination of your booking. In such situations, our refund policy is as follows:
1. Cancellation by Client: If an event is canceled by the client, the following rule applies:
- Any cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the event date will result in a full refund of the amount already paid, excluding the non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations made between 15-30 days before the event, 50% of the total amount excluding the deposit will be refunded.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refunds for cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the event due to preparations and resources that will have been committed to your event.
2. Cancellation by EP Event Group: In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a DJ service due to reasons within our control, a full refund, including deposit, will be issued to the client.
3. Changes to Event: If changes to the event are requested that we are unable to accommodate, we will work with the client to try to come to a mutually agreed upon solution. However, if no solution can be found, a refund will be given based on the cancellation terms outlined above.
4. Non-Refundable Deposit: Please note that we require a specified deposit at the time of booking, which reserves your event date and is used towards the planning and preparation for your event. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances.
5. Refund Process: All refunds will be processed within 30 working days and will be refunded to the original mode of payment unless otherwise agreed.
6. Unforeseen Circumstances: We completely understand that unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, illness, government restrictions etc. can occur which might lead to the cancellation or postponement of the event. In such cases, we'll try to accommodate the change of dates without any additional costs, if possible. If not, a refund will be given based on the cancellation terms above.
We encourage all our clients to reach out to us as soon as possible in the event of any changes so that we can work together to find the best possible solution. If you have any queries regarding this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note, this policy may be updated periodically to ensure we continue to serve our customers in the most effective and fair manner. The clients are encouraged to review our policy frequently to understand our refund practices. Your continued booking under this policy will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to our refund policy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter, as our ultimate goal is to ensure your event is a memorable experience.
Thank you for choosing EP Event Group! We are looking forward to making your event a great success.
Note: This policy is in effect as per the current contract terms and conditions. Any previous negotiation on refund terms with clients before the enforcement of this policy will not hold relevance.